Why complicate things when it can be done differently?
This is how easy it can be: Replace elaborately stamped PTFE tape with a single clip-on guide ring, such as in lifting elements, control valves and fixtures.
|When to use piston rings?|
- When piston rings with excellent wear properties are required
- When simple assembly is of great importance
- When high edge loads occur
- When tailor-made solutions based on iglidur® materials are required
|When not to use piston rings?|
- When the piston rings should seal simultaneously
- When different diameters should be covered by one part
Certificates and standards