iglidur® PRT slewing ring bearings are ready-to-install slewing rings for lubricant-free dry operation. The design is not based on metallic rollers or balls, but on maintenance-free gliding elements made of the proven tribologically optimized iglidur® materials in interaction with rings made of lightweight anodized aluminum.
- The High Performer
- 4 standards available for the toothing of the outer ring
- Classic spur gear teeth according to DIN3967
- Commercially available toothed belt profiles: T10, AT10, HTD5M
- The inner ring is fixed and the outer ring is driven
- The specially widened outer ring carries the material to be moved
- Optionally also available in stainless steel (suffix "-ES")
The gliding elements made of iglidur® J are our best all-rounders. They are characterized by a low coefficient of friction in dry operation. Furthermore, this material has a low moisture absorption and convinces with a good chemical resistance.
Get an overview on our website or in the catalog, or take a look at our Online seminar on the PRT-04 modular system