igubal® fixed flange bearings
The igubal® fixed flange bearings have been developed for shaft applications working parallel to the fixing holes.
The housing is made of igumid® G, a particularly impact-resistant, long fibre reinforced polymer. Suitable for temperatures from -30°C to +80°C in long-term use.
Here, the spherical ball is made of iglidur® J4, a material that is characterised by its low cost and low coefficient of friction when operating dry. Due to the special shape of the spherical ball, suitable shafts are preloaded without any play in the unloaded state.
- Easy installation
- Compensation of misalignment
- Absolute corrosion resistance
- Maintenance-free dry operation
- Plant construction
- Agricultural machines
- Machine tools
- Food industry
You will find many other areas of application in our industry solutions
|When to use it?|
- When chemical resistance is required
- If a cost-effective alternative is needed
- When dirt-resistant bearings are required
- If misalignments are to be compensated
|When not to use it?|
Use our filter options to find the suitable product
- If temperatures are higher than +80°C
- When an integrated fixing collar is required
- If diameters above 30 mm are required
- If rotation speeds of more than 0.5 m/s are to be achieved
Since igubal® fixed flange bearings are designed for maintenance-free dry operation, they are especially suitable for applications in which access to the bearing is limited, in moist or wet environments or cleanroom environments. igubal® fixed flange bearings are also found in electric brushes, awnings, conveyor technology and bakery machines.Assembly
The 2-hole igubal® fixed flange bearings are equipped with elongated holes that allow easy adjustment. A precise alignment of the bearing housing is not required as the flange bearing automatically compensates for error. Special adjusting rings can be used to fix the shaft.